Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome To My New Blog

This is an introduction post to the first science related blog I have ever attempted. I've been wanting to create a blog like this for a long time but I've never got around to making one. I hope that I'm able to create something that will add value to the internet as a whole. I know this is expecting a lot since there is so much competition with millions of websites on the web competing for every topic you can think of.

I will be doing posts about diseases that have been cured through scientific research as well as diseases that I believe are nearly cured. One of the main reasons I'm doing this blog is to have something I can use as a reference when doing my own research.

My second reason for starting this project is to have a place I can point links to when I come into contact with people that claim science has never cured anything. I meat people on social media all the time that says this but when I question them I often find they have little to no science background or science education.  Rather than just tell them they are wrong I'd like to have someplace I can send them.

The third and final reason I want to create this blog is that I want to start doing some science writing and I think that researching and writing blog posts is probably the best way for me to do that. Science is curing diseases all the time and I hope to have many posts on this blog that will prove that to you.

1 comment:

  1. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete